Tzaneen Gutters specializes in the supply and installation of seamless guttering, downpipes, bargeboards, and fascia boards. Seamless gutters are roll formed on site in continuous lengths through our gutter machines.
We provide seamless gutters for complexes, houses, factories, and commercial buildings. The seamless colourlume coated gutters has obvious aesthetic appeal but also has a lifetime durability span. There are no joints in the seamless gutters which minimizes the possibilities of leakages.
Domestic & Industrial Sizes:
Our Gutters have an Ogee profile and are produced in two profile sizes, the 125 mm or the larger 150 mm. Our residential and industrial gutters easily collect and deliver water from large roof areas.
Advantages of Seamless Gutters:
- Seamless gutters are manufactured on site
- They are completely waterproof, since they have no joints or seams
- Gutters are lightweight
- Seamless gutters are available in a wide variety of colours, so you can choose a style that complements your houses existing colour scheme
- Aesthetically pleasing by giving a professional finish to your home or development
- Aluminium/colorlume gutters have a natural corrosive resistance
To view our seamless gutters colour sheet, click here.
To view our seamless gutters overview, click here.